ArangoDB is a successful international hybrid-remote startup (born in Germany, Cologne), which is developing a modern open-source NoSQL database used by companies and developers worldwide. ArangoDB is being supported by a community of several thousand software developers and a fast-growing customer base.
As Tech Recruiter you have an essential role in growing our company globally by identifying and attracting the absolute best new additions to our teams. You will be encouraged to think creatively about how to drive hire on a global scale for both remote and in-office positions and will be given an essential role in shaping the recruiting strategy in a startup environment.
About the Role
- You own the recruiting process (full-cycle) for various IT related positions in Germany, in the US, and remote
- You work closely with Hiring Managers to define role requirements and partner with them to ensure a smooth and successful process to ensure the best candidate experience possible
- You are responsible for all steps of the hire, from job posting, screening of candidates, extending and closing offers, and improving the application process
- After hiring, you act as point-of-contact during the onboarding process for the new hires
- You help shape the recruiting and employer branding strategy of ArangoDB
- If you are interested, your tasks will not be limited to recruiting, but international HR topics as well
- You have recruiting experience for technical IT positions as an internal or external Recruiter
- You have experience with common recruitment tools and platforms
- You understand technical as well as business requirements for a variety of IT positions
- You do not just wait for career sites and job boards to do their job, but attract candidates through active sourcing and creative ideas
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Experience in Active Sourcing for IT positions is definitely a plus as well as international recruiting experience
The over 70 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.