As Solution Architect at ArangoDB, you are both a pre-sales technical consultant and a product evangelist. Through product presentations, Proof of Concepts, and community engagement, you demonstrate to clients the technical problem-solving abilities of our product and discuss use cases directly with developers, ops teams, and managers on different levels.
In this role you:
- Craft and deliver outstanding technical presentations and architecturally sound demonstrations of ArangoDB for clients
- Drive Proof of Concepts/Technology (PoCs/PoTs) with prospects and customers, often in comparison to other (NoSQL) database technologies
- Solve technical problems of our (potential) clients with the best solution for the client in mind
- Work closely with the Sales Executives in your area, participating in client meetings
- Own the technical relationship with existing customers and are the trusted technical advisor for product recommendations and new features
- Coordinate with Product Management and Marketing by providing them with regular feedback regarding customer demands and trends
- Work with Marketing for contributions and feedback on technical whitepapers, conduct seminars, assist with trade shows and other marketing-related events in this area
- Communicate with and contribute to the worldwide ArangoDB community
- You have a strong track record (10+ years) in modern enterprise architecture pre-sales or as a consultant, ideally in a startup environment
- You are fluent in Hebrew and English
- You have a broad and thorough knowledge of systems and application design as well as in-depth knowledge of (NoSQL) databases and distributed systems
- You are a high-energy, upbeat, tenacious team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and you have the ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication
- Others would describe you as a Self-starter, perpetual learner, team player, and relationship builder
Extra points for:
- Solid understanding of AI/ML principles, applications, products, and market landscape, including deep learning models, GNN, embeddings, and messaging passing frameworks
- Experience with graph processing frameworks such as networkx, pytorch geometric, cugrap, etc.
- Knowledge of infrastructure stacks (AWS, Linux, Scala, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, etc.)
- Administration experience with various operating systems (Linux, Windows), distributed systems, cloud, and data storage
Our headquarter is in San Francisco (US) and we have an office in Cologne (Germany), but most of our diverse team works remotely worldwide. So, do you prefer your desk at home or do you want to join us at one of our locations? Your choice.
All candidates located in Israel will be considered. This is a permanent working-from-home role. Availability to travel is required.
The over 100 minds of ArangoDB come from 5 different continents and more than 20 countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We invite people from every culture, national origin, religion, with every sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and of every age to apply to our positions. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Arango is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any of these characteristics. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.