What Docker is for applications and Kubernetes for orchestration, team ArangoDB is building for data. ArangoDB is a native multi-model database supporting graph, document and key/value in one database engine and one query language. This unique approach gathered a global community of thousands of multi-model pioneers behind the project and acquired over $17m in funding to fuel the next important steps for ArangoDB.
As part of our Technical Communications Team in Cologne you will be mainly focussed on running content marketing initiatives for a technical audience & distribute the ArangoDB message across channels. You will assist in creating technical content as well as marketing operations in close teamwork with the rest of the dedicated Marketing Team.
What you will do as Content Marketing Specialist
- You will be responsible for publishing and distributing ArangoDB content via website, social media and other channels
- Create related content for publication across owned channels and social media
- Analyze content channels and evaluate their performance
- Assist in all offline marketing activities such as conference & meetup talks submissions
- Design, execute and analyze paid advertisement campaigns on social media, search engines and other channels
- Deliver compelling technical content to help increase brand awareness, drive trial signups, improve customer engagement, and increase product utilization
- Assist in email and community-focused campaigns
Character traits we are looking for
- A startup mindset!
- You have a very high sense for quality and you are always looking for the next challenge
- Love for technology, data, open-source or all three of them
- Open mindset which embraces feedback
- Very precise and analytical attitude towards your work
Experience & skills you will need for this
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with at least one year within a tech company
- You feel solid in CMS tools (e.g. Wordpress) as well as marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Proven track record of creating compelling content: articles, website content, social media posts
- Fluent in English verbal & written (native english speaker is a plus)
- Experience with open-source software is a big plus
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
The over 50 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.